Lifeline - www. lifeline.org.au - phone 13 11 14
Provides 24 hour phone counselling.
MoodGYM - http://moodgym.anu.edu.au
The Center for Mental Health Research at the ANU. Developing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), for preventing depression.
BluePages - http://bluepages.anu.edu.au
Depression information site and on-line support, providing information on Symptoms, Treatments, Resources, Prevention, Searching and The Blueboard (Support Groups).
The International Society for Mental Health Online - www.ismho.org
Helplines Australia www.helplines.org.au
Kidshelpline Counselling Service - kidshelpline.com.au & kidshelp.com.au - 188 551 800
Phone and online counselling service for people 5 to 25.
Relationships Australia - www.relationships.com.au Phone - 1300 364 277
There's an on-line counselling service, available at - www.relationshipsonline.com.au
Relationships Australia provide the following.
1) Individual, couple and family counselling.
2) On-line counselling, post separation services.
3) Family & workplace mediation.
4) Relationship and parenting courses.
5) Professional training & consultation.
6) Corporate/Business consultancy.